Hundreds of thousands of Americans with heart conditions have used Dr. Julian Whitaker’s bestselling Reversing Heart Disease to successfully deal with cardiac problems naturally. Now, drawing on more than 25 years of experience at the Whitaker Wellness Institute, Dr. Whitaker examines modern medicine’s latest diagnostic techniques, treatments, and drugs and offers the newest improvements to his comprehensive cardiac program.
- The truth about angiograms and the ultrafast CT scan including the rarely discussed inaccuracies in readings and why they often steer patients toward unnecessary surgery
- All about non-invasive procedures that provide an alternative to heart surgery
- Why angioplasty and coronary-artery bypass surgery are overrated and overused
- How to reduce cholesterol and lower blood pressure through diet and exercise with new recipes and exercise tips from the author
- Which nutritional supplements, alternative therapies, and preventative strategies can help your heart – and which ones to avoid
- How to take advantage of heart-saving techniques for controlling stress, depression, and much more